BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW Carsoft

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2016, 11:34 PM

Car: bmw x1 f48
Default Bmw live and apps not working on retrofitted nav

Hi everyone,
I've succesfully retrofitted an hu_entrynav unit in my Bmw x1 f48 with an emulator. The unit were bought used in germany from a trusted sellers. I can't choose another unit because this Nav unit is the only available by factory in my country (no nbt or evo): when you choose the Nav professional the only thing you have is a business nav (hu l'entrynav) with 8" screen instead of 6".

By the way, the problem is that i can't connect to Bmw live or connected drive services. I suppose the problem is related to the vin in the combox that don't let me access to the services. There's a way to let the apps and Bmw live works ? something i've to buy or code?

Thanks to anyone Will help me or reply to this thread

« inpa | BMW Carsoft »