BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 10:32 PM

Car: 2010|535i|x-drive
Default Additional Language

After taking a look around the forum decided to join. Lots of good information being exchanged here.

I've been trying to install Asian language set into my idrive I have my car here in the US and do know how to code but can't for the life of me figure out how to install lets say Chinese or Japanese characters. Any insight would be most appreciated. (any kind of directional help would be helpful to, I know I am embarking down a path that's not to clear)

From what I've been reading is one person can do it, they charge an arm and a leg, and other than that it is impossible....well it clearly isn't and I want to make a write up to stop people others from monopolizing services that we should have on the forums for those who want to diy