BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2014, 07:39 PM

Car: 2013 740Li Xdrive
Default Alright community - really need some help; multiple issues post flash

All, I have the latest versions of eSys and full data files. I have a 2012 F13 650 convertible. I flashed KOMBI, HU_CIC, and HUD this past weekend as it had a very (almost original) version on the car (F010-11-03-502, ship was F010-11-03-511). Since I have flashed the car:
  1. Active blindspot system will not work. Car starts up each day, the system deactivated, I attempt to activate (press the toggle button), and get an error message that it is malfunctioning; call BMW support. Turn the car off again, error resets, try to turn it back on again, same thing.
  2. Cruise Control - I can turn it on, but when I attempt to set a speed it tells me that it can not be activated.
  3. Alarm - VO shows it is part of the car; Alarm doesn't appear to engage (have tested several different ways to force it off), I have no flashy red light in my rearview mirror to indicate it is working, nor does the car honk, etc. when I lock or unlock the vehicle.

I have VO'd the car and the additional programming I did back to base state, that hasn't fixed the issue.

I believe that the likely root at this point is that because of the modules that have been updated, and I still have modules that have NOT been updated, that the communication between the new and the old is what is causing the problems.

Challenge is I (a) don't know if this is right and (b) if so, what additional modules I need to flash to update to current.

Really appreciate the assistance in advance here, but this is driving me crazy this week.

Old 05-29-2014, 01:12 AM

Car: 750

Just curious if you figured something out? I have the same issue. I have flashed all modules other than zgw,DME, cas, and acsm.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:45 AM

Car: 2013 740Li Xdrive

Two of my modules ultimately ended up bricked and had to be replaced by the dealer...they had the car for 10 days before fixed