BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2015, 07:50 AM

Car: E46 318i 1999
Exclamation BMW E46 Coding Question

Hi all,

I would have a couple of questions and I hope so I'll receive answers too.

-First of all, I would be interested about that's possible to set the windows to roll up on close without holding the close button on remote or just adding a module to window switch ?
This option would be great to avoid the windows forgotten down and not to spend time by waiting and pressing the button.

-it is possible to change the flashing times on opening and closing. I mean I would like to change in a way to flash 2x by closing and 1x on opening (2x = bye bye , 1x = hey).

-On opening the car is possible to switch on the parking lights ? Would be great to turn on the angel eyes rings without adding a module . The switch on like the interior light on opening ...

-A bit annoying if I switch of the engine the interior light lights up ... It would be great to switch on only on opening the door.

-possible (i thinks so not) to program the lights in a way that in case I pull the high beam the low beam switches of and vice versa ...

- on reversing to switch on the hazard lights warning the people behind me not to come closer and let me in to park .

My car is 318i 1999 in Ireland.

Thank's for everybody.