BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By audibbbb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2016, 08:36 PM

Car: e90 325d '07
Default CCC Voice language change e91 2007 need help

Hi,

I have an 02/07 325d imported from Germany into Holland. Now, I've already change screen language to Dutch which is easy to do through NCS. However, I would also like to change voice language. This is only possible through programming the CCC module (remove V0 851 and add 868 to the VO)

I have tried using ISTA/P 3.56.1.002. I started a new session and had ISTA determined the measures plan. While it was doing that, in conversion tab I selected to change the language, that option was there directly available. Then it came back with the measures plan; A lot of modules needed updating even though the I-level is from 2013. Anyway, I don't want to update all the modules. Just the relevant CCC module. I just hate to update software if I don't experience any problems with it.
So I selected the button 'remove measures' and all the boxes for programming/encoding for each of the modules went blank. I was then unable to select an individual module for encoding/programming and also the conversions list was half of what it used to be and the option 'change language' option was no longer there.
I should normally be able to select individual modules right?

Can anyone help me with this?

BTW, I'm using ICOM A2 with MOST bus adapter.

Old 09-04-2016, 08:14 AM

Car: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixfighter View Post
Hi,

I have an 02/07 325d imported from Germany into Holland. Now, I've already change screen language to Dutch which is easy to do through NCS. However, I would also like to change voice language. This is only possible through programming the CCC module (remove V0 851 and add 868 to the VO)

I have tried using ISTA/P 3.56.1.002. I started a new session and had ISTA determined the measures plan. While it was doing that, in conversion tab I selected to change the language, that option was there directly available. Then it came back with the measures plan; A lot of modules needed updating even though the I-level is from 2013. Anyway, I don't want to update all the modules. Just the relevant CCC module. I just hate to update software if I don't experience any problems with it.
So I selected the button 'remove measures' and all the boxes for programming/encoding for each of the modules went blank. I was then unable to select an individual module for encoding/programming and also the conversions list was half of what it used to be and the option 'change language' option was no longer there.
I should normally be able to select individual modules right?

Can anyone help me with this?

BTW, I'm using ICOM A2 with MOST bus adapter.
Programmable with WinKFP,or CD disk recovery CCC

Last edited by chabria; 09-04-2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:44 PM

Car: bmw

For Survivors! Don't miss this opportunity to grab your own POWERFUL Slingshot for FREE! We are giving to the next 200 survivors!

ORDER HERE => [Only for registered users... ]

Be Careful!!! This stuff is really powerful! Just pay for shipping and it's yours.
chabria likes this.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:57 PM

Car: 320d e90

Check out the TCU ECU, there you should be able to change it.
If not, don't focus to much on it. ;)
Old 11-07-2016, 05:05 PM

Car: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by audibbbb View Post
For Survivors! Don't miss this opportunity to grab your own POWERFUL Slingshot for FREE! We are giving to the next 200 survivors!

ORDER HERE => [Only for registered users... ]

Be Careful!!! This stuff is really powerful! Just pay for shipping and it's yours.
nice