BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2015, 11:32 AM

Car: BMW F31
Default Coding after install Alpine audio upgrade F30

Hello,

I new in the world of programming and coding of the BMW`s, so please forgive if I asking stupid questions.

I have installed an Alpine audio upgrade in my F31, to complete the installation I have to recode the Radio/multi media platform (HU/Rad). I have tried this with the ISTA/P, just by selecting the pre programmed option "aftermarkt Alpine upgrade". ISTA takes more then an hour to change the coding, and when it reaches the HU/Rad unint I get the message "Not executable".
The Multi media unit is now not correct coded for the Alpine upgrade and since the reception of the radio is pretty poor. I can`t find any reason why the Hu/Rad gives the message "not executable" and I really don`t know what to do now. I really don`t want to go to the dealership.

Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks in advance,

Ronald

Old 12-14-2016, 01:47 PM

Car: 320d e90

Have you tried adding: 676 to the FA?