BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 06:17 PM

Car: BMW E60 2003
Default Disableing SMG on DSC

Hello everyone,

I have made BMW Z3M with S54 engine(taken from M3) and added MK60 DSC system.
I have manual transmision and DSC is showing error message about SMG wich I don't have.

Also DSC is showing error message that I have to change VIN number because it reads different from another computer.

So I am having thoughts about that, if I change VIN to one that is right will it automatically stop showing error message about SMG or do I have to disable it some other way?

Old 07-24-2013, 09:04 PM

Car: E60,E46,E85,E65,F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kv8 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have made BMW Z3M with S54 engine(taken from M3) and added MK60 DSC system.
I have manual transmision and DSC is showing error message about SMG wich I don't have.

Also DSC is showing error message that I have to change VIN number because it reads different from another computer.

So I am having thoughts about that, if I change VIN to one that is right will it automatically stop showing error message about SMG or do I have to disable it some other way?
You will most likely need to change the vehicle order when switching to parts from other makes/models. If the vehicle order did not already have the option for that DSC then you need to add it and delete the option for the old DSC and follow with encoding. However, if you want to change the VIN you will need to manually flash that module and input the UIF with the correct VIN. It will write the VIN to that module and then you can encode it to the vehicle. The light you are receiving is on the instrument cluster? or are you reading the error memory?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:38 AM

Car: BMW E60 2003

I was trying to change VO and realized that this model doesn't have VO it use old ZCS.
ZSC is 37 digit code and have 3 parts GM,SA and VN. SA number identifies modules that car have. I have changed it so now NCS expert show that it have MK60 module, but there is new problem...

Now it have problem on job:CODIERDATEN_LESEN. It also say there is some error about CBD MK60.C01. I also tried to use progman to encode DSC module but it gives some error.

Anyone have any suggestion? When I read DSC errors via INPA it gives me VIN number error. ZB number of DSC MK60 that show in INPA is 2282250.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:17 AM

Car: e60 530d

manually edit fsw_psw for mk60

getriebe - transmission

from sequentiell_msport to handschaltung