BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2014, 05:35 PM

Car: E60
Default E60 lci heated seats retrofit help

Hi i have installed electric heated sets in replacement of my electric half leather seats, installed the seats and seat buttons in centre, now I'm stuck I can't find the ecu to code them in, I've hunted high and low on the net and not had any luck, if anyone can help me out I would be very grateful

James

Old 01-22-2015, 11:21 AM

Car: BMW 520d
Default Half electric to Full electric heated seats retrofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by James5763 View Post
Hi i have installed electric heated sets in replacement of my electric half leather seats, installed the seats and seat buttons in centre, now I'm stuck I can't find the ecu to code them in, I've hunted high and low on the net and not had any luck, if anyone can help me out I would be very grateful

James

Hi If you get them to work , Can you please Do a small write up on Coding seats

Also Where did you get the K-bus from to wire into , central console heating switch which runs down to the yellow connector . Cant find source of K-bus x10116