BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 02:22 PM

Car: BMW 325I
Default E90 CCC unit keeps rebooting

Hello everyone. Got issue with my E90 05reg Idrive system. Occasionally it started reboot itself like twice once a week but I found out that when I take battery off over night it would work again fine for at least couple days.
Checked lots of forums and decided to do upgrade for the CCC unit for that mather.
Obviously being very careful decided to use INPA for the beginning to read fault etc.
Everything connected fine and I could read CCC ecu just fine. While browsing trough INPA options I found option to install fast boot option in the INPA menu and pressed to proceed after that CCC reboots constantly shows BMW screen and fades out and I cant establish connection with the CCC ecu any more, tried with DIS INPA and NCS expert no luck. Any ideas? does it means I need new CCC unit? Or there are ways how to reinstall/downgrade what I done. Thank you very much in advance