BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 10:34 AM

Car: E34 525tds
Lightbulb E90 Passanger seat occupancy sensor

Hello everyone,

I know this has been over-discussed over the years but I have come across a little problem that I haven't been able to find a solution for it anywhere.

I had to code out said sensor for a MY07 320i. The odd thing is that in INPA the sensor stated "Occupied - Yes" and "Error - Yes". After the coding it just stated "Occupied - Yes" so in case of an accident the airbag should deploy.

I disabled OC3_1 in the ABG module but with no success, absolutely nothing changed. Then I started looking in other modules and found an option named "drucksensor" which translates to Pressure Sensor in the JBBF module. I disabled it and -drums please- tadaaa! No more airbag error and the light still comes on of the driver doesn't wear his/her seat belt, no chime though(these are well known parameters for the seat belt buckles monitoring).

Another option that I found interesting in the JBBJ module is:
FENSTERHEBER_ELEKTRISCH which disables the rear power windows (and related errors if your motor or sensors fail.).

Just thought it would be interesting to add them to the general codes list.

Have a nice day!