BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 08:47 AM

Car: BMW E92 320D
Default E92 320D ECU Question - BiTurbo Retrofit

First post so first of all, hello!

I have tried the search function but have not found what I was after. Sorry if I'm covering old ground although I think I'm a guinea pig with this one!

I'm looking for some help, this is the first time I have ever needed to dabble into the world of vehicle coding so please bear with me.
I have a BMW E92 320D with the engine code N47D20C, I have numerous hardware upgrades installed but to cut to the chase I'm installing the 123D/D3 twin turbo set up to replace my current turbo set up.
Exactly the same hardware as found on the 123D and Alpina D3 bi-turbo. I have all the parts but hesitant to go ahead until I know the software can be configured correctly.

On my current engine, the turbo is a Mitsubishi VF035 and is controlled by an electronic actuator, the twin turbo's are vacuum operated. I happy about fitting the turbo's and plumbing all of the turbo vacuum lines. That's the easy part.

I need some expert knowledge and advice as to how I get the 123D map or Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo software on my current ECU so that it is aware of the new vacuum operated set up and I'm not stuck in limp mode while its trying to electronically actuate a turbo that no longer exists!

If I've missed any important details please say.

Thanks,

Old 11-16-2013, 04:19 PM

Car: e92

Interesting .... Is there a zusb number for Alpina dme ?

Tags
123d 320d coding ecu