BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2016, 01:45 PM

Car: bmw 335d
Default E92 Coding help required

Hello all coders, I am new to all this with basic computer knowledge. If there is somebody out there who could help me through the process for the first time and solve a couple of issues for me that would be great.
The 2 things I need to hopefully sort out are as follows:
1. Remove the "steering lock" warning that appeared when the car was stood for a few months and the battery ran flat.
2. Be able to view dvd's while driving.
The car is a 2006 335d with i-drive and in European spec. I have the cable and software required and am currently reading up as much info as possible in order to try and accomplish these 2 goals. As of time of writing this post I have not yet connected laptop to car.
Any help and guidance will be appreciated. Thx.

Old 08-02-2016, 04:30 AM

Car: E60 520d

Are you still in need of assistance? FYI you cannot view DVDs in motion with the old idrive. As long as you have not retrofitted the CIC this cannot be done.

Unless you have the DVD changer.