BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 PM

Car: bmw

I would remove it because this kind of stuff gets BMW involved and the forum shutdown or forcing them to upgrade security when they see stuff like this. There are a few trusted sellers of FSC map updates for a long time. Even though the generator get's posted now, without ASAP access makes it useless to most (random's trying to sell). I would not consider it a great success at all but you see will less and less stuff being made or people wanting to develop stuff when it get's leaked to the full community. I think it's a mistake and would ask the @Admin to remove the link.

I don't understand why everyone has such a problem with Vendors making money. It's a business to some, and you drive a 40k car. People spend time to develop programs and utilities and then don't give them for free and everyone is upset about it.

Last edited by justa3series; 03-03-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM

Car: 530i

Old 03-03-2014, 01:13 PM

Car: X3 F25

@ justa3series

I will start from your last statement to provide the answer and make a question in the same time.

I don't understand why everyone (often who makes hacking) has such a problem with others making software FREE. It's a business to some BUT not to ALL. This has nothing to do with how much you pay the car. Nobody is saying it MUST be given for free...but why someone IS NOT FREE to give away HIS solution.

The solution is pretty simple....shady business and miserable people who probably live in such a way and they see less money in their pockets when the software is free.

FSC software is sold all over the web...why BMW does not take care of that?

FSC codes are sold as well..again why BMW does not take care of that?

all the rest is bullshit!

Much better it would be when you WOULD EXPLAIN the world why the generator OFFERED by bimmertool WILL NOT WORK.

Last edited by vince59; 03-03-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloka View Post
Are you s.t..d or what?
Old 03-03-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince59 View Post
Are you s.t..d or what?
ever heard of intellectual property or ownership?

and if you continue demanding aggressively by insulting people i sincerely doubt that anybody is going to share even a napkin with you...

i saw you did the same on another board...

else, you donīt seem to be the host of this board so you donīt feel responsible or even care about consequences by proprietaries.

p.s. there are ways to share via pm or other channels and not publicly like this

think about it.....
Old 03-03-2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
ever heard of intellectual property or ownership?

and if you continue demanding aggressively by insulting people i sincerely doubt that anybody is going to share even a napkin with you...

i saw you did the same on another board...

else, you donīt seem to be the host of this board so you donīt feel responsible or even care about consequences by proprietaries.

p.s. there are ways to share via pm or other channels and not publicly like this

think about it.....
If I talk this way is because I have had enough about bs... and it is not my will to offend anybody just for fun! I did not like your thumbup!
Facts are quite clear to me. I said to me!
Who is able to hack is damaged by whom is WILLING to offer the same for free. It is not a problem of BMW it is a problem of shady business.
Please have a look at angrydad thread about token...and you will get an idea what I am talking about.
I have my mail box full of persons offering this and that....if you want I can provide you a long list of names and the content of PMs and then you will be very surprised...very very surprised. Everyone wants to sell and make money and if someone wants to offer for free then he gets threatened!!!!

I know very well rules about copyright. You don't have to teach to me..please

Maybe you should wait a little bit more...it seems you have just two messages in the forum and I believe you do not know many things...unless you are the same person under different names.

I am the same under the same name in all the forums. I have 90 posts and 4 thanks...and I am helping more than one person to UNDERSTAND and NOT just saying....buy this.

I hope I made myself clear.

Tschuss

Last edited by vince59; 03-03-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:00 PM

threatened..? but not by me. i wasnīt saying buy this.Neither was i saying delete the link.
i just think that sharing this genīs publicly is not a fortunate thing to do, period. what is wrong about my opinion? and i did not offend anyone, compared to you...
by the way i am the same as you all over the other forums. A: i am an e-series guy not a f-series. B: i am not from "THE BUSINESS" as you suppose.
and just because i donīt have as much post as you doesnīt mean that i know few things. donīt be fooled by the cover
You seem to be upset as s.o. stole s.th. from you. i donīt get it.

Tschüss
Old 03-03-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
threatened..? but not by me. i wasnīt saying buy this.Neither was i saying delete the link.
i just think that sharing this genīs publicly is not a fortunate thing to do, period. what is wrong about my opinion? and i did not offend anyone, compared to you...
by the way i am the same as you all over the other forums. A: i am an e-series guy not a f-series. B: i am not from "THE BUSINESS" as you suppose.
and just because i donīt have as much post as you doesnīt mean that i know few things. donīt be fooled by the cover
You seem to be upset as s.o. stole s.th. from you. i donīt get it.

Tschüss
bla...bla...bla...

We are going into an endless discussion not useful to the forum.
If you want continue to talk to me PM...otherwise time lost for you.

Ciao
Old 03-03-2014, 07:21 PM

Car: BMW 530D

but i think the link are active in the other threat in this site

[Only for registered users... ]

what is the problem??

Last edited by toni; 03-03-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
but i think the link are active in the other threat in this site

[Only for registered users... ]

what is the problem??
just downloaded ;-)))))
apparently it works.

I generated FSC codes for different maps, with my ib file extracted with esys ;-))))))