BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 02:32 AM

Car: e39 523i 97'
Default help whit my e39 it can not start after zcs coding.

hi all expter :-)I need help after I now have a car that will not start. (When I try to EWS syncro sweetness says the EUC REJECT)I've put all the equipment and modules on my own from a 540ie39 same vintage. (everything works) and so went my ike into pieces and other used is plugged in and VIN is written. but I came to swap the ZCS coderne so my car think it is a 540i so it's been running smoothly until yesterday when I tried to change my ZCS codes. started with EWS and gave the new GM SA VN point has diligently tried to find outward what the numbers in VISION VN is. "but only know it is a mix of software-vision equipment and no VIN No but every time I use my original GM and VN with updatet SA can only find KMB and not IKE when you choose inside NSC EXPERT. this happens when I'm off from EWS. if I start from IKE and write new GM SA VN its find all devices in the car and then I can change everything. coding ends. A EWS. H81 code index COAPI xxxx. I change the VN it from the trunk in 540i. then it seems to write ZCS the EWS and IKE successfully. but then change NSC expert VN even during encoding and by coding the entire car because I A_KMB c-KMB FG AUFTRAG COAPI 2061 error and ASC5 6 errors.my own are born with asc and combine.I think the belief that it has DSC and IKE (as my car of course also has now) Yes it has NOT DSC. but think AC5 6 fault lies in the dsc codes from GM SA VN.How do I figure out what GM and VN should be.Another thing is that I find it difficult to see what to choose in said decoder v3 there are more choices (aut.m52b25) Steptronic. - Steptronic 4 gears. acc asc. do not know if I choose the wrong there. but now I stand with the car although now has the same ZCS but will not start.My original GM 57410000 vn 0007fe7f6from doner car. GM 54613000 VN 00007feff7nsc has now given it. VN 000003fed62hope one here before can help me. I will accept any advice month kisses handTHE best regrads mads andersen.