BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017, 02:23 PM

Car: 2011 N55 E90
Default LCI N55 E90 Windows up/Close Sunroof/Mirrors Open on Lock Button

Well i have successfully coded my E90, I changed the Comfort access to roll the windows down and open the sunroof! I have a 2011 335i without the proximity key, not sure if thats important.

I tried to do the same for closing but it keeps reverting back to not active.

From what i read, the thing i have to change to active is
"komfortschliessung_fb"

After a couple of tries i kept looking and found
"komfortschliessung_pa"
Which i then changed to active too but it then reverts to not active...

Note: "komfortschliessung" is staying active.

Is there something else reverting the FB and PA varients back to not active? Thanks for the advice everyone!

Oh and im new to the forums so hopefully this thread is the correct place to be asking for this advice, ill gladly delete my posts and ask this question where its relevant.

Ive also searched quite a bit but havent found a definitive answer so im posting a new thread.

Cheers!

Old 02-05-2017, 01:32 PM

Car: '02 BMW 330ci, 2011 335d

What modules are you changing? I. Was able to do mine by changing the CAS module. The. I had my combo updated to accept the new BMW Assist cellular connection. Now I can't read out my FA without getting an error but that is another matter.
You mentioned you got the car to open windows and sunroof with the key fob. That is the default condition in the U.S. Market.
I would restore my CAS to its original state and start again.

Tags
close sunroof, e90, lci, open mirrors, windows up