BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2019, 11:14 AM

Car: E90
Default NCS Expert Error +UEU5

Hello,

this is my first post in the forum and I am also not firm to coding so please be patient if I ask again.

I have already installed the BMW Standard Tools from this forum and i followed the instruction.

INPA is working fine and i can read and clean the error memory.

My Car is a 2011 BMW E90 320d w/ CIC
My diagnostic interface is the transparent dcan / k-line one with the switch.
My Diagnostic Laptop is a lenovo X200 w/ Windows7 64bit and Windows XP in dual boot. I installed the tool in Windows 7.

Every time i load ncs expert and try to get the FA from my car i get the error message:
Following feature is invalid for FA: +UEU5

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Old 04-01-2019, 06:53 PM

Car: E90 LCI 320D

Dear N47N,

I hope you will still see my reply. I presume you have upgraded your ECU software to diesel EURO 5 standard by your local BMW dealer? Based on the fact that you live in Germany (just as I do) I guess you did. So did I. I received the same error message as you did and I suppose (I'm not an expert) that this is the problem. The software we have is too new and there is no SP data file yet for it available. Unfortunately after the upgrade at the local BMW dealer I lost my all coded features so I had to grab my laptop and do it all over again. Unfortunately I have the same error message as you do.

Sorry I cannot bring the solution to your problem but at least I hope this message will clear the situation for you.

Greets!

Last edited by Robaczek; 04-01-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:48 PM

Car: e90

Hi realy sorry you can someone be kind enough to enlighten me about my mines easy bmw coding tool..does it realy do coding for e90 2012?
Regards

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk