BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014, 08:52 PM

Car: 123d
Default Need Help Coding/Programming E70

Hi Mates,

i need some help with my friends X5 35d xdrive.
The Car is from 10/2008, and we want to code it to ECE.

The Car is already in Germany and authorized, but the whole car is in English, Navigation, Cruise Control in MPH and so on. Does some one knows what i have to code, that all things are in ECE/German/KMH ?

I have already coded the CCC Module, and now the Display Text there is in German. Only the adblue Warning is in english... (i think this is one thing we cant change, because we normally have no need for adblue on vehicle, only trucks take it here, so german dde doesnt have parameters for adblue only the us?) But we doesnt have Speechcontrol now, and no navigation voice. Also the cluster display MPH when we activate the Cruise Control.
Must the navigation be flashed for german voice? but with wich zusb?

i've tried to code
V_EINHEIT_05 to wert_00 in EHB3, then the Cruisecontrol Displays KMH in standing, but while driving it says error, system malfunction. Coding back to wert_01 the cruise controls working but showing MPH.

Ive tried to change the VO, removed English and Hot Climate flag, added 801 for German. When pressing ok NCS Shows COAPI-1000 without explains whats wrong. no error text.
I dont know what i am doing wrong, please help us.

Sorry for the bad english :-)