BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles.

BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. (http://bmwcoders.com/forum/)
-   BMW coding and programming (http://bmwcoders.com/forum/bmw-coding-programming-29/)
-   -   Question about E-sys software/token (http://bmwcoders.com/forum/bmw-coding-programming-29/question-about-e-sys-software-token-10377/)

djryan13 01-05-2018 07:31 PM

Question about E-sys software/token

New to BMW.. New to coding.

I followed the instructions to download all the software need to code my i3. When I run the E-sys Launcher Premium, I create the software token. It gives me the message that the token is created. Then in the Launcher screen, I select I001 then hit "Launch Now". The token screen comes up. Then I try creating token again, it creates it, then the token screen comes up again.. again.. again.

Any ideas? I have tried uninstalling and trying again. No luck.

arildopc 01-06-2018 02:28 PM

Launcher premium donít work no more. You have to get the launcher Pro version. Send a email to tokenmaster and follow his instructions. I did and everything now works perfectly again [emoji4]

If it is not clear to all, TokenMaster discontinued E-Sys Launcher 2.x, PREMIUM and PRO:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

E-Sys Launcher PREMIUM's builtin .EST Token Generator is programmed to make .EST token with expiration date of 12/31/2017 (NotValidAfter="2017-12-31"), and that is today. Every single Launcher PREMIUM version died today.

Launcher PRO 3.x replaces both now, and it is "Donationware". A Download link is useless as the Application requires Online Activation, which means you need access to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and that access can only come from TokenMaster:

Thus, the only way to get working Launcher PRO 3.x is to contact TokenMaster himself, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and be prepared to wait a few days before you are up and running. He's a busy guy, and a one-man show, and E-Sys Launcher comes after his day job and family needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djryan13 01-06-2018 07:47 PM

Thanks for response!

Anyone know how much ďProĒ costs? Worth just going with one of the coder companies?

arildopc 01-08-2018 04:24 PM

This is donate to a charity of your choice like a children hospital, or you can give it to tokenmaster and he will donate it to his own charity choice. The donation is 50 dollar and is better then give it to some company. Worked for me [emoji4]

djryan13 01-08-2018 06:58 PM

$50 ain't bad.

Unfortunately, it appears Tokenmaster is OOO at the moment. Hope he returns soon.

I have to do a round trip from Austin to Flatonia (about 70miles) on Saturdays. I barely make it (with heat off). That is when I plug in for a few hours to 120v while I am there. The extra 1/2 tank will give me more confidence. No fast chargers around. :(

blueboy_gigel 01-10-2018 02:54 AM

This is the answer I got 20 minutes after sending the email

"If you are inquiring about Launcher Premium, it is no longer supported and I no longer issue activation codes.

NOTE: This is an automated response. Do Not Reply to this email."

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

blueboy_gigel 01-11-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arildopc (Post 24140)
This is donate to a charity of your choice like a children hospital, or you can give it to tokenmaster and he will donate it to his own charity choice. The donation is 50 dollar and is better then give it to some company. Worked for me [emoji4]

Do you have a link so I can download E-Sys and donate to?

arildopc 01-12-2018 03:22 PM

Look a little further up in this thread and you find the link and how to proceed.

blueboy_gigel 01-12-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arildopc (Post 24134)
Launcher premium donít work no more. You have to get the launcher Pro version. Send a email to tokenmaster and follow his instructions. I did and everything now works perfectly again [emoji4]

If it is not clear to all, TokenMaster discontinued E-Sys Launcher 2.x, PREMIUM and PRO:

E-Sys Launcher PREMIUM's builtin .EST Token Generator is programmed to make .EST token with expiration date of 12/31/2017 (NotValidAfter="2017-12-31"), and that is today. Every single Launcher PREMIUM version died today.

Launcher PRO 3.x replaces both now, and it is "Donationware". A Download link is useless as the Application requires Online Activation, which means you need access to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and that access can only come from TokenMaster:

Thus, the only way to get working Launcher PRO 3.x is to contact TokenMaster himself, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and be prepared to wait a few days before you are up and running. He's a busy guy, and a one-man show, and E-Sys Launcher comes after his day job and family needs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arildopc (Post 24157)
Look a little further up in this thread and you find the link and how to proceed.

Are you talking about that?
Yes I sent the e-mail
And I just wrote the answer

If you are inquiring about Launcher Premium, it is no longer supported and I no longer issue activation codes.

NOTE: This is an automated response. Do Not Reply to this email.

arildopc 01-12-2018 05:34 PM

Well that was the link that was working at the time. Search up tokenmaster and maybe you can get this. But there are other places on the web to get it Iím sure, but I donít have the link or web side.