BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2017, 06:04 PM

Car: 93 BMW 325is
Default Supercharged E36 413 bin tuning

Hello everybody I am new to this forum. N new to this type of tuning. I have a 93 325is with Eaton m122 H supercharger. Had it running pretty good using fic 6 piggyback. After about a year of going back and forth with AEM it was finally determined that I cannot intercept the crank signal so I would not be able to pull timing under boost. Then I was told that even if I could I would only be able to pull about 4 degrees. I'm running 13 lb of boost right now that won't work. So I removed the fic and installed an ostrich 2 and I'm using tuner pro software. I'm using the 623 bin and xdf. I had to drop the injector constantly 60% for the 42 pound injectors. And I had to up the Mas map for the larger 89 mm Mas. I have it running fairly well. I had to pull quite a bit of fuel from the idle map and part throttle Vanos on and Vanos off maps. But if I turn the O2 back on it tries to lean it out too much. Apparently by lowering the fuel on the maps it also lowers the target AFR. So I guess my question is should I lower the injector constant more and add fuel to the maps? Or start subtracting from the Mas map? Or is there something else I should change? Thanks for any suggestions

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited by greenday694kc; 10-08-2017 at 06:06 PM.