BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2017, 07:55 AM

Car: Mini Cooper S R53
Default ABS reset e82 N52N

Hereís one, seeking others who have experienced this;

1. Car displayed multiple lights on the dash after a full service, brakes and new wheels all round.

2. Scanned and reset error codes down to 1 - a rear left wheel sensor - cleared the error code and the lights reset but the error returned at 30km/hr

3. The mechanic replaced the sensor - after market of course but the error remained and could not be cleared.

3.5 Can anyone point me to the reset point location for the ABS in INPA? To confirm Iíve got the right point to reset - the error returned microseconds after clearing it.

4. The mechanic swapped the sensor over between left and right rear wheels - as expected the error code swapped wheels also...

5. I have to go back to the workshop next week as the mechanic called me to say he now has an air bag and SRS error suddenly and canít communicate with either module - could be operator error or Daten files are out of date for the car.

One simple sensor which successfully cleared and the dash warning lights went out fine to now an after market sensor causing a solid state error...

Any comments or experience with tyre pressure sensor calibration after swapping to new tyres and resolving wheel sensor errors anyone? 1 series E82.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk