BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyq
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: UK
Car: BMW
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Difference between inpa and ista/p

Dear Brothers and sisters :)
I have a question for you... so if you have a litle bit of time to answer my question will be highly apreciated...
What is the diference between ista/p and INPA??
Ihat I can do with INPA and what I can do with ISTA??
what I can't do with INPA and what I can't do Ista??

Many thanks...


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: UK
Car: BMW
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

sorry just a smole note... between ediabas and ista
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Car: 320d
Posts: 48
Thanks: 32
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Ista p and inpa is two different word for function and model covered.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: munich
Car: bmw
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

INPA is DIAG Software, ISTA/P is Programming software

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsinte_andrei View Post
Dear Brothers and sisters :)
I have a question for you... so if you have a litle bit of time to answer my question will be highly apreciated...
What is the diference between ista/p and INPA??
Ihat I can do with INPA and what I can do with ISTA??
what I can't do with INPA and what I can't do Ista??

Many thanks...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-22-2012, 06:04 PM
cyq cyq is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poland
Car: E39 520d
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Inpa is for diagnostics, NCS Expert is for coding, WinKFP is for programming
Ista/d is for diagnostics and service functions, you can initialize sensors and activate some parts of the car. Ista/p is for programming, you can code retrofitted parts, you can programm and update the software of the modules, you can also change CKM settings :)
gjm likes this.
__________________
[Only for registered users... ] - Coding Programming Navigation Systems Retrofit [Only for registered users... ]
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyq For This Useful Post:
gjm (06-13-2016), Jackcloud (07-07-2016)
  #6  
Old 07-06-2016, 02:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: L.A.
Car: BMW
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default ICOM A2 software description

[Only for registered users... ] all software list & functions


1 ISPI-NEXT Admin Tools : ISPI-NEXT authorization software
2 ISPI Admin Client: ISPI-NEXT authorization management and environment Configuration software
3 ISTA-D(Rheingold): Diagnostic and repair guide, including Diagrams and disassembly Figure
4 ISTA-P(ISSS-NEXT): Programming and coding software system

5 HDD-Update: Navigation software upgrade back-office services (function with ISTA-P, need to Import map files)
6 KSD: Work software
7 ETK: Accessories Catalog
8 E-SYS: Engineer Software for F series (available for programming and coding)
9 WINKFP: Engineer Software for E series, for programming
10 NCS-Expert tool: Engineer Software for E series, for coding
11 INPA: Engineer Software for E series, for diagnosis
12 Tool32: Engineer Software for E series, able to run directly
13 BMW Coding Tool: Auxiliary Software of Engineer Software for E series (Available to import model data to WINKFP and NSC)
14 NcsDummy: Auxiliary Software of Engineer Software for E series (Available to modify NCS data)
15 IToolRadar: Used to recognize ICOM, activate or release ICOM Port
16 EasyConnect: Used to Configure the Environment Parameter of Engineer Software for E series, can activate or release ICOM Port
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lalaura For This Useful Post:
aludski (02-04-2017)
  #7  
Old 07-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Car: TOYOTA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thank you for your reply,then my question is the same as the
arsinte andre
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyq View Post
Inpa is for diagnostics, NCS Expert is for coding, WinKFP is for programming
Ista/d is for diagnostics and service functions, you can initialize sensors and activate some parts of the car. Ista/p is for programming, you can code retrofitted parts, you can programm and update the software of the modules, you can also change CKM settings :)
__________________
bmwcoders [Only for registered users... ]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2017, 08:56 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: United States
Car: bmw E30
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

hhhhhhh ,this theme solved my puzzle too,thanks for you all !!!!

Last edited by chenjake; 02-27-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-17-2017, 07:05 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: United States
Car: bmw E30
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaura View Post
[Only for registered users... ] all software list & functions


1 ISPI-NEXT Admin Tools : ISPI-NEXT authorization software
2 ISPI Admin Client: ISPI-NEXT authorization management and environment Configuration software
3 ISTA-D(Rheingold): Diagnostic and repair guide, including Diagrams and disassembly Figure
4 ISTA-P(ISSS-NEXT): Programming and coding software system

5 HDD-Update: Navigation software upgrade back-office services (function with ISTA-P, need to Import map files)
6 KSD: Work software
7 ETK: Accessories Catalog
8 E-SYS: Engineer Software for F series (available for programming and coding)
9 WINKFP: Engineer Software for E series, for programming
10 NCS-Expert tool: Engineer Software for E series, for coding
11 INPA: Engineer Software for E series, for diagnosis
12 Tool32: Engineer Software for E series, able to run directly
13 BMW Coding Tool: Auxiliary Software of Engineer Software for E series (Available to import model data to WINKFP and NSC)
14 NcsDummy: Auxiliary Software of Engineer Software for E series (Available to modify NCS data)
15 IToolRadar: Used to recognize ICOM, activate or release ICOM Port
16 EasyConnect: Used to Configure the Environment Parameter of Engineer Software for E series, can activate or release ICOM Port

hello,i found this url can not be use,their website had updated to [Only for registered users... ] ,this webshop rolled out new 2017 BMW ICOM A2 For BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce BMW-Model is not bad
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ista/p 2.41.1 bimmerm6 BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys 36 01-06-2014 08:24 AM
ISTA P and , ISTA D required palapas1974 BMW diagnostics and repair 10 05-30-2013 03:15 PM
ISTA/P v44 - v.45? dasdiag BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys 8 11-07-2012 09:15 AM
BMW Ops + ista? dasdiag BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA 2 04-28-2012 03:18 AM
Ista d technobox BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys 1 12-12-2011 08:05 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
BMW forum: diagnostics, coding, programming.