BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2018, 08:57 PM

Car: E91
Exclamation E18F Fault after switching Radio Professional Unit

Hello,

im a new member from Germany and in search for answers to my problem wich nobody could solve right now.

Ive got a little problem after switching from Radio Professional without MOST over to a Radio Prof unit with MOST.

As my car has no onboard MOST Components I installed a MOST loop at the back of the Radio.

I have also got an ICOM and the radio was coded via SG_Codieren with an empty PSW file. I should have set up according to VO.

Since I installed the new unit there is the E18F Fault Code which always returns after deleting.

Can please anyone give me advice how to solve the problem?

Do I have to change any coding!?

Best Regards,
Tom

Tags
e18f, icom, most bus