BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nottorius

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2017, 11:07 AM

Car: BMW 740d E65
Default E65 has no power

Hey guys,
I'm new here and I'm sorry becouse my english is not that good but I'll try to be clear as much as I can :).
Now my problem :( I own BMW 740d E65 2003. couple of days ago I started my car normaly and took my wife to her job and I take my laptop with diagnostics and connected it. P.S. I both my self ODB 2 cable just so I can erase some error fouls, cuz what ever U do on E65 U need to sign it diagnosticaly or erase error code, now I want to say that I'm not some diagnostic expert or so, I'm just a rockie. Lets get back to the subject, i pressed progrraming in engine (M67) in inpa and than my car just shuted down, i tryed to start the car again but it couldnt, it was just cranking but no start. Than I read online that I have to do CAS sync and I did it by instructions I found online and car started but so weak. From that on my car is smoking ( black smoke for first 4 -5 min) than when it varms up it gets up a little bit better but not even 2% of pulling power that it has. When it is woking drivers side engine head is so noisy, it kind a knoking like fuel is not coming in it. Later on I press tranport mode on and it was working on that mode couple of mins than I shut it down (transport mode off), and I was disconnecting my battery couple of times for 10 15 minutes ( my battery is not BMW original but previous owner sign it trought ISTA, he sad).
Any one have an idea what it can be that I lost that much power in car.
HELP GUYS :)

Old 02-26-2017, 03:50 PM

Car: all

You should get ista/p and let it update thru there. Something in your programming is wrong. Maybe you picked the wrong version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2017, 09:24 AM

Car: BMW 740d E65

I menage to solve the problem with ISTA D. BMW INPA didnt code as it should to, it coded only DDE and DDE2 didnt recive any signal, so I had to call up each ECU and reset it, and after that I could sync EWS CAS and DDE DDE2. Any way if any one had simillar problem, can PM me and I'll guide him true procedure
mechanicservice6 likes this.