BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2020, 01:24 PM

Car: 320D E92 M-Sport Coupe
Default E92 320D M Sport Coupe Dash Warning Lights (Low Supply Voltage?)

Hello all, I have here a 2007 E92 320D with a lot of lights on the dash, abs and steering angle sensor lights are always on, and because of these I get wheel spin the odd time and the indicators wont switch off automatically after cornering,
Also when car is first started I get tyre pressure warning light and when its switched off after a few seconds it shows low battery warning, Other intermittent warning lights are Airbag, Handbrake and Seatbelt,

The car is overdue a recall for some positive lead to be replaced but if i bring it in they will probably not let it back out until the abs light is addressed, And my mechanic said don't bother replacing the battery until i get the positive lead replaced as it is currently a fire hazard and putting a new battery in might not help that situation if there is a problem with a positive lead shorting against the body/engine,

Not really sure which I'm best doing first.
Take it in for its recall on a trailer i suppose but seems a bit drastic, Car still drives fine,

Anyone else had similar issues like this?

Old 02-20-2020, 02:16 AM

Car: e90
Default Mechnaic says...

...fix the lead.