BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 03:30 PM

Car: BMW x5 E53
Default Energy Saving Mode Active

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, it's great to be here!

I'm having trouble with my LCM, most notably the following error code: "3d [ 061 ] energy saving mode active" my interior lights do not function and my alarm system (door locks) will not engage with the remote. Has anyone ran across this issue and if so can you please let me know what could be happening so I can fix the code?

Many Thanks!

Old 11-22-2012, 05:40 PM

Car: bmw

helo ,
You write this problem but with out more information for example wich type of car and model have this problem and which type of diagnosis tool you use for this code of error (GT1 , INPA , Carsoft ...).
But according the error check pleasse transport mode is aktiv or not activ on LCM ( LM - FRM ) . Anyway delete transport mode of all control units in car ( dependes of type of cars ) because is posible that problem on LCM is product from onoter control units . Pleasse send all errors on car.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:58 PM

Car: BMW x5 E53

Thank You dynamic11, it appears the car (BMW X5 E53) was in fact in the "transport" mode and as such the car was in a "energy saving mode", we just needed to convert it to "user mode".

I appreciate your response.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:13 PM

Car: bmw
Thumbs up transport mode

This is simple , pleese conect Your diagnostic tool to obd2 and select LCM , then found function " DELETE TRANSPORT MODE " . Use this function and You solve the problem on Your car .

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to dynamic11 For This Useful Post:
tronkingash (12-09-2012)
Old 03-24-2015, 12:15 PM

Car: X5

i take x5 out of transport mode by K_BUS_FB_SPERREN nicht_aktiv . it was active before. now remote and interior lightc came on. Enjoy
Old 04-21-2015, 06:59 PM

Car: BMW M3 Sedan

Simply convert it to user mode, saving mode deactivated all the extra consumption's in your car.

Tags
energy saving mode active, lcm error code