BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2014, 11:17 PM

Car: BMW 320D E90 LCI
Default How to code new-used modules, add electric heated seats?

Hello,

I am new on this forum, but I was searching answer for my questions all over internet and haven't found.

My car is BMW E90 320D 2009 years

I have changed interior, front seats was mechanical, without heating.
Now I added into the car Electric Heated Seats with memory, my car is LHD seats are from RHD car. I have also changed climate control (because I need seat heating buttons).

All cables and wiring was made by electrician by BMW official schemes.
Electric control for LHD driver (RHD passenger) works great, but seat heating doesn't work.
Electric control for LHD passenger (RHD driver) vertically works great, but horizontally works conversely, seat heating works when I turn on LHD driver (RHD passenger) heating button. Memory on this seat works with no problem too.

Also I get airbags and seat belts error on the screen, I think it is because passenger occupancy sensor.

Also I've had to replace my overhead roof console (FZD) which houses the front dome light, map lights, sos button, etc.
Interior lights & passenger airbag status light work but microphones don't, (voice command doesn't pick me up & callers cannot hear me). I haven't checked sos features / alarm functions yet... I think I need to code the new FZD to my car.

I have D-CAN cable, Ediabas, WinKPF, NCSExpert, NCS dor dummies and lot of others.

Question would be how to fix all these issues?
I can't code FZD and Seat module, because I can't find them... I think I somehow have to ADD them or something. Would be very grateful for step by step guide how to add new-used models into the car.

Thank you

Old 10-13-2014, 08:01 AM

Car: e87

Did you code the FZD with the VIN of your car?
if your fzd is not visible from inpa there might be a issue with comunication or with the module itself.
For adding new modules you need to use NCS expert a the VO code of any feature/module you need to add. [Only for registered users... ] a DIY for retrofit a cruise control but it works for everyhitng you need to need to code.
FOR the VO there is a list somewhere, google "VO bmw"

Last edited by sebe87; 10-13-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:27 PM

Car: BMW 320D E90 LCI

Hiw ti cide FZD with my VIN?
Old 10-21-2014, 06:28 PM

Car: E90

Flash fzd with winkfp and code with ncsexpert to your vo.