BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2017, 03:35 AM

Car: BMW M6 E63
Default ISTA+ Live analogue data feed / display?

Hi All,

Thanks to this forum, I now have ISTA+ up and running but now I really need to learn how to use it better!

Can anyone point me to a user guide or tell me whether or not I can read and display live analogue signals? I need to check my SMG accumulator pressure and test the clutch control valve but to do that, I need to see the pressure figures like in the INPA analogue readout.

I have INPA from Mikes BMW Tools but I can't get it to read the car. My older version did but it was in German and I don't sprechen sie Deutsch too well.

I tried reverting but no luck.

Any ideas?