BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW diagnostics and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2017, 01:18 AM

Car: 2008 E63 650i
Default NCSExpert Help

2008 650i. What I am trying to do is disable the active headlight check system. I refuse to pay the amount of money BMW demands for all new headlights. I have attempted to repair all of the insulation.... I just want to disable the error check so the warning will leave me alone.

Ok I have spent a couple of weeks getting INPA, Ediabas, NCSexpert etc to work, finally, with an old Windows XP laptop I have it all working. I am using a K+DCAN USB cable.

I plug into the car, INAP, ediabas, and NCSexpert all run. I choose VIN/ZCS/FA then ZCS/FA, I choose my cassis (E60), it reads my VIN correctly, and then gives me an error saying invalid FA $2SF not valid for this chassis or something to that effect. I cannot choose any other FA to read from, it will just keep giving me this invalid FA $2SF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 02-08-2018, 09:18 PM

Car: BMW

Dear All,

Maybe I should open a new thread, but I can not code my E46 with NCS expert. The biggest problem, that I donno why not. I could read the PSW_FSW file, I could set nicht_aktiv to aktiv, what I want, but when I start to SG_CODIEREN the .MAN file, I get back, that it is successfully, but when I reread the "new" config from the car, the modification is disappear, so nothing is happened.. I am using a KKL cabel, which is working well with my INPA and ISTA-D.. NCS Expert also could read, and seems to be code.. but unfortunately not.

Any idea please?