BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2015, 09:47 PM

Car: 2008 E92 M3
Default Changes.iso script?

I've been searching everywhere. I figured joining with you guys would be a good idea even if I did find it, but of course I still haven't. I found links to scripts that were basically allowing to go between the OPPS and EDIC interfaces automatically. I just updated my E89X files for Progman and I'm no longer getting an error for compatibility, but I am getting the message telling me that I need an OPPS head. I can't find any live links to the scripts. I'm also wondering if these scripts actually work automatically like I think they do. I'd rather not worry about having to choose which head I need before diagnosing.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is right in front of me and I didn't see it, but my eyes are killing me for working on this for hours. I'm relatively new to this whole thing.