BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2018, 05:01 AM

Car: 1999 e36 M3 convertible
Question E36 M3 instrument cluster units

Change odometer units from miles to kilometres?
I have searched everywhere I can think of but I have to admit INPA, DIS, and NCS expert baffle me a bit (not knowing any German doesn't help).
I imported a car from the US to Canada 5 years ago, and recently changed the instrument cluster face plate to a metric one with indyglo, and retrofitted the 18 button OBC and stalk. Love it, and I had no issues getting the OBC into metric. I was able to use NCS Expert to turn off the flashing hazards when the door or trunk were open, and clear a CEL (although that's faster and easier with torque) but for the life of me I can't figure out how to change the units on the odometer.

Any help at all or pointing me to a resource that explains for an e36 m3 in English would be REALLY appreciated.

It's a very minor annoyance but it's also about the last thing I want to modify right now. (obviously that will change)

Tags
cluster, e36, odometer