BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2014, 09:15 AM

Car: 330ci
Default E46 comfort opening roof problem

Hi all, new to the forum and have learnt a lot here. Recently got NCs Expert working and did my first coding of the car. Turned on the comfort opening and closing of the convertible roof from the key, and was quite proud of myself. However that was short lived, when I press the unlock button on the key it is very "hit and miss". The windows will roll down half way (sometimes) and the stop, try pressing the button a few more times and it may go a little further and stop again. I have never had it open all the way by key, it is the same when trying to close it with the key.
The roof works fine with the button in the car and also works fine while holding the key all the way round in the door lock.
Hoping there is something simple here I am missing, TIA for any advice.

Old 09-06-2015, 06:15 PM

Car: bmw m3 e46
Default I am having the same problem

did you get it fix?? does anyone know about the problem, is happening to me in a bmw m3 e46 convertible 2004