BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 12:22 PM

Car: 525I E60
Default E60 Fail coding with OPPS

Hello, I stand, I am Spanish and I have come to stop your forum because I saw that you have very many bmw coding information.
I have a bmw e60 525I and I have changed the radio with a new one because the old one had errors.
I tried to upgrade the module CID (Central Information Display).
The problem comes when I turned on the radio new came in German and as I said I'm Spanish, so I explained that I do programming by SSS with MOST program to change the language.
So I tried to program the SSS program and in the MOST of updating the firmware module lost the connection to the diagnostic team and now I can not upgrade other time because the diagnostic team asks me to change the RLS module (Rain / light sensor) failures did not have before. This module has started giving me errors after the update is interrupted.
Do not know what to do to fix my radio and now the screen does not turn on.
Before language was German and walked all well but after the update failed screen shows nothing and stays black.
Please, if anyone has done any coding of this kind and knew help would be greatly appreciated the help.

Hello again, I installed a new unit of RLS and went back to try to encode the modules but still gives me errors, which interrupts the connection to the diagnostic machine and I appear in the box above left few signs of which indicates the voltage questions.

The voltage remains stable external power source.

The problem as I have when I'm coding the BO User interface unit begins to perform programming but when you are in the process loses vehicle voltage and connection with him.
Why should this break with the vehicle?

Thanks for the help.