BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 06:29 AM

Car: 2006 BMW X5 4.4i
Default Help coding off DRL's after removing dvd and ulh modules

I installed a dynavin n6 navigation system in my X5 recently. I tried using SSS to code off my DRL's and it would not go through. I got an error saying the ULH module could not be found. When I installed the dynavin I removed the Bluetooth module, nav computer and bypassed the radio. IS there any way to code of the DRL's without re-installing all of these modules?

I am very familiar with DIS, SSS. I do not have much experience with NCS Expert. I know it can be done that way but I haven't found a working solution. All of the files I have tried to download/install don't seem to work properly.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?