BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 03:30 PM

Car: 535d m sport
Default need urgent help with sss progman issues!!

I need some serious help.
I have gone into the sss progman today to programme my sim/sgm module due to an airbag light issue and it advised me it needs to update KOMBI, CAS & PDC at the same time.
I have run the programme and it advised me to remove the key from ignition and then put it back in 3 minutes later to programme CAS.
However no ignition lights or display came up when i reinserted the key and sss tells me now that all the modules are not responding.
I currently have a full battery but nothing happens when i put the key in and try to turn on ignition.
Help!! Anything i can try
I am worried i have completely buggered the car|!

Old 08-20-2012, 09:00 PM

Car: BMW e38/e46

Hi,

Do you have 12v at terminal 1 and 16 of diagnostic plug?
Old 08-20-2012, 09:53 PM

Car: 535d m sport

I will need to check tomorrow morning in the light.

I am assuming that the ignition needs to be on for the obd cable to connect to the car.

As i have no ignition lights i cannot connect dis or sss to rectify my issues.

Looks like recovery to the garage tomorrow unless anyone can suggest how i might be able to get my ignition back up and running.

This could be an expensive lesson!
Old 10-03-2014, 02:55 AM

Car: BMW 645CI

Simple fix buddy…..let me guess u removed the key while programming cas and everything went bad….lol…..unfortunatley in some sss progmans the gateway disconnects when the ignition key is removed so…….the fix

issue= DEad car…can't turn on

Fix: Program the car through winkfp…..you don't need car on for this one….program cas to default in comfort mode and boom your good….and than next time you decide to upgrade anything use winkfp its faster and easier……take care

If this helped you….and you know where i can find a program that will let me extract a key code and make a key from cas 2 or 3 dump let me know….thanks ((((i want something like that i don't have to pull out cas…it can all be done via obd2 and computer and transponder writer