BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2016, 05:13 PM

Car: 2007 X5
Default Remove Self Levelling Suspension message

I recently converted my E70 to coil springs in the rear and removed the air shocks. I keep reading that you can remove the check control warning message (Self Leveling Suspension Inactive) but nobody ever says which module and none of the cheat sheets show this particular function.

Thanks!!

Old 12-14-2016, 07:30 AM

Car: 2004 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwhite72 View Post
I recently converted my E70 to coil springs in the rear and removed the air shocks. I keep reading that you can remove the check control warning message (Self Leveling Suspension Inactive) but nobody ever says which module and none of the cheat sheets show this particular function.

Thanks!!
Good day!!

I have an E53 so I am not positive if this works for your E70... I did the same thing; convert mine to coils because my air ride was not behaving... I found the message display by mistake when I was turning off the DRL's... Under the LKM, you might find "AIR SUSPENSION MESSAGE" or some kind of air ride alert... I "NOT ACTIVE" that and the message has not returned... Oh, I also got rid of the alert that the key is in the ignition with the door open... Annoying!!

............This is a list of the Top 9 from my LKM.......
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT
codierung_erfolgt
MOTOR_ART
benziner
BREMSFLUESSIGK_INV
aktiv
GURTWARNUNG_GONG
aktiv
WARNUNG_GESCHW_LIMIT - IGNITION KEY WARNING
nicht_aktiv
ZUENDSCHLUESSEL_WARNUNG
nicht_aktiv
RDKS
nicht_aktiv
LEUCHTWEITENREG_AUTOM
aktiv
LUFTFEDERUNG - AIR SUSPENSION
nicht_aktiv
I hope this helps!! Look under the LKM for anything to do with AIR SUSPENSION... that is probably your message display... Oh, let us know if that fixes it for your E70 too please!

Cheers!!!

Last edited by williamx5; 12-14-2016 at 10:08 PM. Reason: included actual coding info