BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW GT1, OPS/OPPS, INPA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 07:44 PM

Car: E60 M5
Default tried reflashing SMG with WinKFP and it locked up maybe help?

hello all, im new here, and recently used WinKFP to update my SMG software to the Newest European Version.

I set WinKFP up completely, and continued to flash. everything looked good until about 66% of the way through, when it threw error Codes saying:

Error 211: Error on Flash programming
COPAI error entries:
Code 2089 Level PABD Module 06FLASH Procedure Programmern Index 2544 Text Switching programming mode failed. 10FLASH,DIAGNOSE_MODE,ERROR_ECU_SECURITY_ACCESS_DE NIED__SECURITY_ACESS_REQUESTED

Code 2084 Level PABD Module 06FLASH Procedure Programmern Index 1448Text Switching programming mode failed. 10FLASH,FLASH_SCHREIBEN: IFH-0009: NO RESPONSE FROM CONTROLUNIT

the car locked up and i couldnt do anything to it.

any help available with this?

Please and thank you
Louie

Old 09-16-2011, 07:00 PM

Car: E91 320d

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartek View Post
hello all, im new here, and recently used WinKFP to update my SMG software to the Newest European Version.

I set WinKFP up completely, and continued to flash. everything looked good until about 66% of the way through, when it threw error Codes saying:

Error 211: Error on Flash programming
COPAI error entries:
Code 2089 Level PABD Module 06FLASH Procedure Programmern Index 2544 Text Switching programming mode failed. 10FLASH,DIAGNOSE_MODE,ERROR_ECU_SECURITY_ACCESS_DE NIED__SECURITY_ACESS_REQUESTED

Code 2084 Level PABD Module 06FLASH Procedure Programmern Index 1448Text Switching programming mode failed. 10FLASH,FLASH_SCHREIBEN: IFH-0009: NO RESPONSE FROM CONTROLUNIT

the car locked up and i couldnt do anything to it.

any help available with this?

Please and thank you
Louie
Have you tried to start the programming over again.
I experienced some similar to my E91 while programming the DDE (M47 engine)module. I had to start the programming 3 times before it was finished. Uncheck the fast baudrate mode and try again, make sure you have a good powersupply.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FritzP View Post
Have you tried to start the programming over again.
I experienced some similar to my E91 while programming the DDE (M47 engine)module. I had to start the programming 3 times before it was finished. Uncheck the fast baudrate mode and try again, make sure you have a good powersupply.
hello sir, i have not tried multiple times. the car went to the dealer, they were unable to do anything with it, i personally think they are very unprepared to handle anything that they cannot follow a guide for

going on from there, i have completely deleted my files. reinstalled following the guides on this site, and am now using an XP machine as opposed to a windows 7 machine.

i will attempt to reflash using your suggestions and i will keep you guys updated.

Last edited by cartek; 09-17-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:56 PM

also, i never used fast baudrate, or force programming. are either of those something i should try if it continues to fail?
Old 09-19-2011, 12:55 AM

Anyone have any information on what these errors may actually be? What causes them?

Thanks!
Old 02-25-2015, 07:57 AM

Car: 2005 745i
Default Finally resolved!

I got the same error while coding another module:

ERROR_ECU_SECURITY_ACCESS_DENIED__SECURITY_ACCESS_ REQUESTED

switching programming mode failed 09flash, DIAGNOSE_MODE (ECUPM): ERROR_ECU_CONDITIONS_NOT_CORRECT_OR_REQUEST_SEQUEN CE_ERROR

I was able to flash the module with:

1- Keeping the battery voltage > 13.3v using a car battery charger which was a 15 Amp one in my case. It had been connected to the battery for two hours before the voltage reached to > 13v

2- the ignition key must be in the second position.