BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2017, 10:33 AM

Car: 320d E90 2005
Default ICOM A3 + E-Sys 3.28.1 = no connect to VIN

Afternoon all.

I have just bought an ICOM A3 with firmware version 1.40 and have got the latest PSDZDATA files (think v62) but cannot get the connect to VIN to come out of a grayed out state.

I can connect to the car using the ICOM/Ethernet and can code with no worries at all but for flashing (upgrading ECU software), I need to have the connect via VIN showing and connected.

I have made sure that the ECU files are. Opted to the right locations and that the dist folders are created but just can't get connect to vin show up.

Screen shot attached so you can see my issues.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk