BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 09:58 PM

Car: bmw
Unhappy ISIS factory system

We are in the process of purchasing the original factory isis system through a company in Germany, but have gotten a little nervous. The company is called germanydiag.com. I have been going back and fourth with them for 2 weeks and when I was about to send payment I asked them for referances of shops they set up and got a very cold tone from them. Has any one heard of this company or had a business dealing with them? I was going to buy the system here in the US as we already have 2 factory isids, 2 factoy icoms abc, acess point and cisco switch, only need the server. When I look for any referance to this company there is nothing on the web but their site, makes me a little nervous if they truly sell factory equipment. I am sorry for the long story but at 40k I want to make the right choice so any help would be appericated. Big thanks in advance.

Old 06-06-2013, 10:48 PM

Car: BMW 550i F10

you wanna buy a factory ISIS server for 40k?
Contact me via P.M.