BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2016, 02:56 PM

Car: BMW
Default ista/p expert mode single module programming not working

Ok - I've done some searching on this issue and I do not really see a answer - so I figured I'd try here... The problem is this - I simply want to use ISTA/P (3.57.4) to program one module in Expert Mode - updating just the CON module for example. Yet, when I run ISTA/P, and measure plans are determined, nearly all modules in my vehicle come up with various programming and coding measures. Once I have the option to Hide All Measures for each module - I go through and hide all measures for all other modules except the CON. Then after clicking Determine Measures, when it comes back with the report of what it's going to do - everything shows back up that I have just cleared out and hidden.

Why can I successfully Hide all measures for all other modules, leaving just the CON, but when I continue, they all come back before I click Accept Plan? What am I missing? I just want to program/update the one module at a time.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:57 PM

Car: 3281i

also seem to have this issue