BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2018, 10:48 PM

Car: BMW G12 730LD
Default Online Reading Thread BMW G11 RHD to LHD conversation, coding problem.

HEY!!! I have a Bmw G11 2016r. Originally in the English version (RHD), I converted it to LHD + retrofitted in gesture control, laser, hud. I have a problem with gestures control and programming of pages in hu-NBT, eg heating panel (as in photo). The rest was done with Ista P (I changed the area code on LHD + I carried out the full encoding). When programming Hu-H (nbt) I have a "non executable" error. In the e-sys program I turned on the gesture control but nothing is happening in addition to the display on the central monitor ... Also the problem with the passenger side - after switching off the engine and opening the left door (driver in LHD) everything still works (radio, ignition, etc.), and after opening the right (in LHD passenger) it turns off. Where is problem?. Thank you for your response. Best Regards.