BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW ISIS, ICOM A+B+C, Esys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2015, 02:10 AM

Car: Fo1
Cool Rheingold installed and now a small problem.

Hello guys. I am hoping that some one will be able to help me out on this issue. I am sure its something minor that I have to do, its just not jumping at me.
I have installed Rheingold. I am using obd2 enet cable. Cable works fine as I have installed esys and I am able to code my car with no issues. By the way I have 2010 F07 GT 550i.

The problem with Rheingold is that when it gets to the connection manager dialog box, it sees the car and the vin number. Than I select the vin number and after setup connection button has been selected i get the dialog window with error "Unable to identify vehicle. Please check vehicle communication interface and vehicle ignition (must be set to ON)."

If there is someone out there that can shed some light at this I would greatly appreciate it. I am also sure that I am not the only one with this problem.

Thank you
Milan

Old 12-14-2015, 08:23 AM

Car: 2005 BMW X5 3.0i

Hello,

Could you share your instalation files in order to test here?

Best regards
Marcio Henrique

Tags
connection, error, rheingold