BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW Programmers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 06:55 PM

Car: 2007 335
Default 2007 E93 coded Key fob to open/close...

I have sucessfully coded to my car with NCSexpert to enable the key FOB to open/close the windows/mirrors/convertible top!! There has been alot of people looking to code this feature in without Comfort Access! With Comfort Access this function was already set to work, but not such an easy task without CA! I have finally after many attempts got it to work and coded my car to operate that is not equipped with COMFORT ACCESS!!!!! Here are the modules and script lines that I had to change. I have the original software for my car as it has never been updated! I am not sure if this will work with newer cars with software upgrades, but please try and get back to me to see if this works for you! There are not too many people that have coded this feature to work to open and close the convertible hardtop, I hope this will help others.

CAS MODULE (set both of these lines to aktiv)

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
FH_KOMFORTF_MIT_SUBST

CTM (CVM) MODULE (all of these lines need to be set to aktiv, some may already be set to aktiv!)

KOMFORT_SCHLIESS_FBD
KOMFORT_OEFFNEN_FBD
KOMFORT_LADE_POSITION
KOMFORT_SCHLIESS_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_OEFF_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_SCHL_FBD

NFRM MODULE

SPIEGEL_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP

Here is the video of my results!

[Only for registered users... ]

Last edited by Cn555ic; 07-05-2012 at 07:28 PM.