BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW Programmers

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2019, 01:05 PM

Car: BMW E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by amesser325 View Post
If I might ask, where did you find K24 NCSE daten files? I've had several iterations of updates but all have been empty directories. I just get a COAPI 'module not responding' error.
I'm trying to connect to my 17 S1000R to try to enable both low and high beam on at the same time.

Thanks,
Andy
if you still need them, drop me a line
Old 07-12-2019, 01:13 PM

Car: BMW E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamarover View Post
Hi guys what are you looking to actually do? Remap the bikes ecu or just update it with new files? There are a few ways of doing this and you need to set the bike up afterwords 1000rr.
OK, I actually updated the bike with new 2018 files with ISTA-P but at the end the program said I need to set the bike up in ISTA-D which I cannot make to detect (or ignore) the voltage.
Old 07-30-2019, 12:48 AM

Car: E46 M3, E39 540

Hi guys,

I've been having a hard time finding the FA list for the s1000rr. I'm needing to disable the abs, traction control, etc for a race (car) project.

Can you point me in the right direction?
Old 08-18-2019, 09:14 AM

Car: 650Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by apetrov1x5 View Post
can you please share how did you solve this issue (IF)?
Sorry a bit late but could help others. There is a setting in edibias.ini or obd.ini (can't remember which one). I changed it from ubatt=on to off (or the other way round) or if not there I added the line. Then both of the cables that didn't work fully before, worked without the 12v error.
I read somewhere it said this was an issue with some of the Dell laptops (which I was using).