BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW Programmers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2015, 10:13 PM

Car: E46 M3
Default Did I buy a good programming package?

Hi - I am new to the programming world and have been using BMWhat, and code readers, but that is the extent of it. I just purchased this on ebay:

[Only for registered users... ]

And I think it should cover most of what I would want to do. Here is the list of items I am looking to do... Anyone tell me if I will have enough?

On my 2005 E46 M3 with SMG2 I am running into SMG problems and would like to be able too look at realtime hydraulic pressures and temps - hoping the GT1 or INPA will do that?

And if I need to change pull the SMG hyd unit and replace the motor, I'd need to bleed the hydraulic system. I think I will be OK with the above.

And I have even considered doing the 6MT conversion of my car which would require a bunch of programming as I understand it... Would the above be enough to get me through the conversion?

Now all I need to do is learn how to use all of this without flat lining my car!

Thanks.