BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW Programmers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 05:02 PM

Car: BMW E39 525 tds
Default New to coding wanted some help [E39]

Hello guys,
Am a new of an E39 525tds year 97
I am going to use ncs expert for the first time
I ve read enough about it and about the danger it can cause to my car so i will proceed at my own risk
All i wanted ask you is
How to enable the'follow me home light using ncs expert ?
Also how to set my car alarm on?I want it to chirp when lock and unlock also to flash the flashers when lock and unlock also to enable its panic mode ??
Is all that possible ??
Can you plz give me it step by step or refer me to a link where i can understand easily
I do not want to damage my car
Am new to coding and i desperatetlay want my car to do al this
Please helpp
Also what more can i code the care to do via ncs expert ?/

Last edited by akshay1124; 08-12-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something more

Old 10-27-2013, 04:08 PM

Car: 525 e39

Hi,
A few days ago I coded my E39 to disable alarm since physically I have no alarm system installed, and since in ECU(ZKE) it was active it caused error like DWA Led Open Circuit, first if you want to change smth. you must know if your car is fit for those changes. I mean if you want to activate your alarm you must actually have it, is your car equipped with alarm system(DWA)? It's seems strange someone disabled alarm system while having it installed. I think it's not easy to find a step by step instruction specifically for your case but if you just google up "how to code with ncs", "coding with ncs" you will find examples of coding and you will get the idea, regarding options just find the option you need to change. Just try to read first and let us know the point you stuck, if you have questions then we will try to answer them.