BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > BMW coding and programming > BMW Scanner (PASoft)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2015, 09:48 AM

Car: E39 525 tds
Default PA Soft ews error

Hi All

I hope some body can help.

I was cleaning up errors with on my car with PA soft, because I had replaced a abs sensor.

Until this point everything was going ok, but them I had this wonderful idea that I was a expert with pa soft and started to explore.

As the old saying goes "curiosity killed the cat" that's what happened.

I went into the ews option, coding and then into settings and manufacturer data, and now beguines the stupidity, and don't ask me why but on the DME/DDE Interface I changed ews 2 to ews 3, thinking if anything whet wrong I could change it back.

Well now the car wont start and I cant change it back to ews 2 because the option is in light grey and want let me press on it.

I would be very grateful of any help, as Im feed up of going around with my Nissan micro from 1995 and miss my BMW.

Old 12-12-2015, 10:38 PM

Car: e46

Hi,
Try to synchronize BMW> EWS. If this does not help, NCS and empty your ".man".