BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > BMWelcome > DIY guides

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Car: BMW
Default enable highbeam DRL and fogs as cornering lights

Hello BMW Coders,

i bought myself a BMW a few months ago and i am pretty new to the BMW coding 'business'. Recently i got myself a cable and installed the BMW Standard Tools including INPA and NCS-Expert.

First about my car; it's a 2008 E91 (european spec) with N43 170bhp engine and stock Xenon. I have no iDrive.

Now i want to make some simple changes to my car but i am getting stuck.

I want to set up my highbeams as Daytime Running Lights. I changed the following settings in my NFRM module:

TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1
nicht_aktiv -> aktiv

VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL
drl_h

With these settings changed, i wrote back the configuration and noticed that enabling of disabling DRL via the menu on my dash makes no difference, all the lights stay off. When i revert the settings and enable DRL via my dash, the Xenon's go on.

Second, i want to setup my fog lights as corneringlights but i am not shure wat setting to use. On the internet i found the ABBIEGELICHT_MIT_NSW but that is not available in my configuration.

Attached the configuration of my NFRM module.

I hope someone can help me with this!

Thanks, Roel
Attached Files
File Type: doc NFRM.doc (536.5 KB, 57 views)

Old 07-28-2014, 06:11 PM

Car: 320D E91 LCI

try changing following to activ:

TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE
nicht_aktiv
TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1
nicht_aktiv
TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_2
nicht_aktiv
TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_3
nicht_aktiv
The Following User Says Thank You to joeri320D For This Useful Post: