BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2017, 05:40 PM

Car: bmw
Default 2A61 fault code

Hi, I am sheikh. I have e46 valvetronic model year 2005. My car has 2A61 fault code valvetronic adaption with the transmission warning light comes on. The transmission warning light will go off after switching off the engine and restart the engine. The transmission warning light will come on again after depress hard the accelarator. What is the possibility of the defect? Some people say it is the valvetronic motor and eccentric shaft sensor. I have changed both of them and relearned by depressing the pedal 10 time with the key at the ignition position. But nothing happen and the motor did not work. Is it might be the harness or ecu? For info, during relearn, the ignition coil was taken out. Was it affect the relearn procedure? I really need help from the expertise in this forum. Thank you.