BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2018, 07:30 AM

Car: 325 xi
Default hello

yes I just wanted to say hello to everyone I've got a 06 325 xi with a 135000 miles on it I really enjoy the car but it's like any used care theres going to be a issue with something.mine is the professional radio when I got it the displayed didnt work right so I replaced it for another used one well the display was good now but still no sound coming out of any of subs or speakers so then I replaced the amp but still no workie I've been reading asking questions over got one more question to ask in my troubleshooting the speakers I noticed a larger black wire coming from out from a fuse block with like 5 fuses in it and continuing up passenger side to a black and red box with about 6 wires coming off it 2 of the wires red nwhite and brn wire connect to a sub there thought wire was out of place so i disconnected it after that car wouldnt start it was a ran wire for fuel pump I guess could someone tell me what the black box does and why this wire is put in after the fact