BMW ICOM NEXT | BMW NBT EVO FSC Codes | BMW NBT & CIC FSC Codes | BMW Rheingold , ISTA/P, KSD, ETK remote installation | BMW STANDARD TOOLS remote installation | BMW ESYS remote installation
Go Back   BMW forum. Diagnostics, coding, programming, repair BMW vehicles. > Main Category > New Members Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 08:54 AM

Car: M5 E60
Default Hello from Canberra

Hi all,

My name is Chris and I drive a BMW E60 M5. It has 104000km on the clock and I have put about 10000 of those. Since picking her up, I have had a new clutch, new continental DW boots, new alternator , done the LCI headlamp conversion, new front pads and rotors ( did this myself), changes all fluids, new fender vents, side repeaters and front electric window switches. All the parts have come from the states otherwise I would be sleeping in the back seat by now.

I have on the cards to change fuel pump, fuel filter and sender units in the next few weeks and begin to understand the inpa software, hence why im here. I have inpa installed on my windows XP laptop and finally got her plugged in and working with the second DCAN cable i bought on line. Hi to all you BMW coders.